3 Nights/4 Days
- Our friendly staff will transfer you to your hotel.
- The mystic beauty, the legends, the breathtaking sunsets, the romantic atmosphere, the deep blue sea, the volcano, are just some of the reasons that couples around the world choose Santorini for their dream wedding experience and honeymoon.
- Santorini is totally unlike any other place on earth. The original circular island was blown apart nearly 3.000 years ago by a fierce volcanic eruption. Today one can only look and wonder at the beauty created by natural destruction. The island of the lost civilization of Atlantis, where you can see unforgettable sunsets and panoramic views… thus the lover’s paradise.
- Whether you are interested in a Santorini Civil wedding as above or Orthodox wedding or Vow renewal ceremony we will be happy to provide all the necessary to organize the ceremony of your dreams in Santorini.
- After breakfast transfer to the airport for your flight to Athens to connect with your flight back home.
- Our friendly staff will transfer you to the airport for your return flight home.
ADDITIONAL IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Apostille: This is a pre-printed form prescribed by the Convention. Only those nations party to the Hague Treaty will recognize the apostille certification. The documents need an Apostille stamp as they are official documents to be used outside of your country. It is different in each country. Some have it as a stamp on the document whilst others as a separate sheet, together with your original document.
Translations: The documents which require translation to Greek MUST be translated and authenticated ONLY by your local Greek Embassy or Consulate or official translators who are affiliated from the Greek Embassy or Consulate. If it is more complicated for you then you can send us the authenticated original documents and we will take care of the translations here (only from English to Greek). Translation costs are extra – please ask us what they are. Please remember that we are unable to arrange translations of documents that do not carry Apostille.
Original Documents: We would like to inform you that in line with Greek law ALL the original documents you will provide to us for your wedding will be kept in your marriage file at the Town Hall. This will include your birth certificates. Therefore, it is a good idea to obtain certified copies of these if you want to keep them.
Issue Date: The letter of No Impediment or Single Status letters must be issued NO more than 3 months prior to the wedding date or else the document will not be valid.
Timescales: We need to receive the documents (including Apostilles as appropriate), two months prior to the wedding date to check them at the Registry office, and be sure that everything is correct. In return we will send you a confirmation issued by the Municipality verifying that all the documents are in order. The next step will be the translation. Once all of your documents and the translations have been approved by the Municipality either you will send them with courier or you will bring all of the originals with you, but only if you are here on the island 5 days prior to the wedding date.
Marriage Certificate: Your marriage certificate will be issued in Greek, about 3-4 weeks after your wedding and will be sent to you by registered mail. If you like, we can also arrange translation of this from Greek to English and send it by courier to your home.
This service is subject to an additional cost; please ask us for what this is.
- Round trip economy class flights as per the lowest booking fare
- 3 nights hotel accommodation in Santorini B/B
- Wedding civil ceremony at one of our beautiful locations in Santorini
- Transport to and from the wedding location site with an air-conditioned car
- Bridal bouquet and Groom boutonniere
- A bottle of champagne
- Wedding cake
- Recorded music during the ceremony
- Professional Photographer for one hour, and CD with photos
- Reserving the wedding date and time
- Provision of 2 witnesses
- Documentation including license fees and legal costs
- Mayor’s fee for the marriage performance
- Wedding supervision
- Air ticket Athens-Santorini-Athens
- Entrance fees during guided sightseeing tours
- All private transfers
- Hotel taxes
- FULL BIRTH CERTIFICATES (to include parents’ names) and translated in Greek
- SINGLE STATUS LETTER or LETTER OF NO IMPEDIMENT and translated in Greek
- CERTIFICATE FROM LIBANESE EMBASSY IN GREECE (stamped from the Foreign Affairs in Athens)
- DIVORCE CERTIFICATE (if any previous)
- PHOTOCOPY of your PASSPORTS
- PHOTOCOPY of your VISAS